Film- Actor -Film

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Film- Actor -Film

weiss gar ned ob das schon hier gespielt wird /wurde
      ist aber einfach .....

ich beginne jetzt mit zB Vin Diesel -Pitch Black der nächste muss aus dem letztem Film (in diesem Sinne Pitch Black ) einen Actor sagen zB Rhada Mitchell und dazu noch einen Film zB Silent Hill ...usw also immer ein Actor und ein Film dazu ....

VIN DIESEL - Knockaround Guys
      OMNIA VINCIT AMOR

Kill a man ,one is a murderer
      Kill a million ,one is a conquerer
      Kill them all ,one is a god…
      (Jean Rostand)

• Dennis Hopper
      Speed

Me? I'm just passing through.

We are the Borg.
      Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.
      Resistance is NEVER futile.

And what's hell ... without a little fire.

You are being watched.
      The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
      I know because I built it.
      I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."
      They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene.
      Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
      You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.
    • Peter Falk
      Das große Ding bei Brinks

We are the Borg.
      Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.

You are being watched.
      The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
      I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."
      They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene.
      You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.
    • Kate Hudson
      Die vier Federn

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.
    • Original von angel
      ich glaub du meintest Brokeback Mountain :D

Anne Hathaway
      Plötzlich Prinzessin

UUpssi aber zu meiner Entschuldigung muss ich sagen ich kenn den Film nicht mal lol
      OMNIA VINCIT AMOR

Kill a man ,one is a murderer
      Kill a million ,one is a conquerer
      Kill them all ,one is a god…
      (Jean Rostand)

• Julie Andrews
      Marry Poppins

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.
    • Anna May Wong

Impact

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.
    • Derek Farr

Stadt vor Gericht

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.
    • Ich hab nicht nachgesehen, aber alles was und von den Uraltfilmen wegbringt ist gut.

Sandra Oh

Die Stadt der Blinden

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.
    • Anthony Perkins

Mord im Orientexpress

We are the Borg.

You are being watched.

© 2007 - 2019 by Rinoa - Legend of Vin Diesel

Bild - Legend of Vin Diesel wird klimaneutral gehostet!