Rockfish (Upcoming)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Rockfish (Upcoming)

EW: How did Rockfish attract the attention of Vin Diesel?

TM: Through Cos Lazarous, who’s in the game division at Vin’s One Race Films production company. He was dealing with our managers, The Gotham Group, on another matter. Because he’s in the game world, Cos knew our work, and he saw Rockfish on our reel. He thought it was cool and showed it to Vin, who liked it too. So Cos came to Blur and saw the studio and asked if we had a feature idea for Rockfish.

After being in lawyer-land for a while, One Race optioned it. We finished a treatment and now we’re tidying it up into a document that can actually be pitched. We’re also doing development art based on that treatment. I’ve been talking to studio people for a year about doing a Rockfish feature, but now that Vin Diesel is attached and Blur got an Oscar nomination we’re more attractive!

bin mal gespannt ob der film wirklich 2010 kommt und ob er so gut ist wie "der gigant aus dem all"
      hier der ganze artikel
      vfxworld.com/?sa=adv&code=319b…e=articles&id=2489&page=1

endlich hört man mal wieder was davon

elhabib.at/2009/01/06/rockfish-angeln-mal-anders/
    • Frei übersetzt und zusammengefaßt:

Cos Lazarous, der bei One Race in der Spiele Abteilung ist hat Vin Rock Fish gezeigt und der mochte es. Nachdem erst mal eine Weile die Anwälte beschäftigt wurden hat man schließlich etwas ausgehandelt. TM hat über ein Jahr lang mit den Studioleuten über Rock Fish gesprochen, aber jetzt, da Vin Diesel dabei ist und Blur einen Oscar bekommen hat, sind sie attraktiver geworden.

Me? I'm just passing through.

We are the Borg.
      Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.
      Resistance is NEVER futile.

And what's hell ... without a little fire.

You are being watched.
      The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
      I know because I built it.
      I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."
      They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene.
      Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
      You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.

© 2007 - 2018 by Rinoa - Legend of Vin Diesel

Bild - Legend of Vin Diesel wird klimaneutral gehostet!