One Race Global Film Foundation - Global Filmmaking for Peace and Development

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vin Diesel wrote: One Race Global Film Foundation, which is basically a foundation that I started to bring film education to underdeveloped communities and get inner city kids. That spawned from the, I guess, success that I’ve had that followed Multi-Facial, that first short that I did, and essentially giving these kids a voice.

One...

One Race Global Film Foundation, die hauptsächlich eine Foundation ist die ich gestartet habe, um Filmausbildung zu unterentwickelten Gemeinschaften und Kindern aus armen Minderheiten zu bringen. Die, denke ich, durch den Erfolg, den ich nach Multi-Facial, dem ersten Kurzfilm, den ich gemacht habe, geschaffen wurde, hauptsächlich, um diesen Kindern eine Stimme zu geben.

ich hoffe mal das gehört hierher ,das macht doch sonst immer Toto :smilie[200]

Edit by Hope: hab die Übersetzung eingefügt
      Files
      Das einzig Wichtige im Leben sind die Spuren von Liebe, die wir hinterlassen, wenn wir ungefragt weggehen und Abschied nehmen müssen.
      ----------------
      gehasst vom Himmel ,gejagt von der Hölle ,getrieben von Rache
    • Soulcatcher wrote:

ich hoffe mal das gehört hierher ,das macht doch sonst immer Toto :smilie[200]

Goldrichtig, Soul, danke!

Me? I'm just passing through.

We are the Borg.
      Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.
      Resistance is NEVER futile.

And what's hell ... without a little fire.

You are being watched.
      The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
      I know because I built it.
      I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."
      They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene.
      Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
      You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find *you*.

© 2007 - 2019 by Rinoa - Legend of Vin Diesel

Bild - Legend of Vin Diesel wird klimaneutral gehostet!